Mohamed El-Sallak, official Spokesperson for Faiez Serraj, head of Libya’s internationally-recognized Presidency Council and Government of National Accord, stressed the keenness of Serraj to prevent the spilling of Libyan blood in the country’s southern region and not to have any clash or confrontations between the brothers of the one nation, …
Armed fighting between armed groups loyal to Khalifa Haftar and Tabu tribe’s armed groups hit on Wednesday Murzuq town in southern Libya.
Former French President Nicholas Sarkozy accepted nearly $8 million from Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi to finance his 2007 presidential election campaign, Libya’s ex-spy chief Mohamed Abdulla Senussi confirmed to French officials, according to Mediapart.
A member of the Municipal Council of Murzuk, Mohamed Omar said that the airstrikes launched by Haftar’s forces on the city of Murzuk had targeted a building set for occasions and another for teaching the Holy Quran.
British High Court confirms Serraj PC/GNA as the legitimate Libyan government as Breish asks for more money
The UK High Court issued a ruling on Thursday 14 February 2019 confirming that the Faiez Serraj-led Presidency Council and the Government of National Accord are the legitimate government of Libya and the executive authority of the country.
Chairman of the Presidential Council, Fayez Al-Sarraj discussed on Saturday with General Thomas Waldhauser, Commander of the US Africa Command “AFRICOM”, strengthening cooperation and strategic partnership between the two countries.
The US military denied on Thursday taking part in a raid on an al Qaeda site in the Libyan city of Ubari, contradicting a statement by a Libyan official, Reuters reports.
The Presidential Council (PC) has appointed Mohammed Al-Sharif as the new Chief of Staff of the Libyan Army – loyal to the government based in Tripoli.
Highly placed sources at the Faiez Serraj Presidency Council and Government of National Accord (PC/GNA) said they stand by their statement that the PC/GNA had conducted joint airstrikes with the “Government” of the United States near Ubari yesterday.
Jordan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Tuesday that it had been following up on the issue of three Jordanians kidnapped in Libya since last August.